The work of the Legal Network is making change, improving the lives of thousands of people in Canada and around the world.
Thanks to you, we are protecting and defending the human rights of ALL people. And we have much more work to do.
Support our work today
Join the Scholars’ Circle by donating monthly — an affordable method of giving for scholars, academics and researchers that supports our work year round.
Join our Defenders’ Circle by donating monthly — an affordable method of giving that helps our organization year round.
4. GIVE A GIFT OF STOCK
As of May 2, 2006, donations of publicly listed securities are exempt from capital gains taxation. Making a gift of stock is a simple procedure that can make a world of difference. To find out more, please contact Philip Wong at PWong@aidslaw.ca.
5. LEAVE A BEQUEST IN YOUR WILL
To find out more about making a gift in your will, please contact Philip Wong at PWong@aidslaw.ca.
Your gift allows us to
- fight for the rights of people living with HIV who suffer from discrimination based on HIV status, unjust criminalization, inadequate access to treatment, and other human rights abuses;
- defend the rights of women and girls who are denied equality under the law, adequate protection from violence, education, and essential HIV-related and reproductive health services;
- advocate for laws and policies that respect, protect and fulfill the human rights of people living with or vulnerable to HIV;
- provide technical assistance on HIV-related legal and human rights questions to front-line HIV workers and policy makers; and
- achieve so much more…
Thank you for making a difference.
* Charitable organization registration number 141110155 RR0001