Immigration and Travel to Canada for People Living with HIV: Questions and Answers

People living with HIV are allowed to travel to Canada. However, HIV status is one factor considered by the Government of Canada when deciding if a person can stay in Canada for an extended period of time. This Q&A provides information on how Canadian immigration law and policy affect people living with HIV who wish to come to Canada.

Updated July 2015

July 2015 version available in ChinesePunjabi, and Spanish
May 2013 version available in Arabic and Tagalog

This entry was posted in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Immigration and travel, Publications, Punjabi, Q&A, Spanish, Tagalog. Publication Topics: . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.
Doc Type