Become a member
Over 175 organizations and individuals in Canada and around the world support our work as members of the Legal Network.
Membership is open to any organization or individual that supports our goals and activities.
Membership benefits include:
- printed copies of our latest publications;
- invitations to our annual general meeting and skills-building workshops;
- for regular members, a vote at the annual general meeting (we also welcome non-voting associate members);
- special invitations to other Legal Network events
- participation in our advocacy efforts; and
- networking opportunities.
Join us today:
There are two simple ways to become a Legal Network member:
- Register by mail — download, print and complete the registration form (PDF), and mail it back, along with your cheque, to:
Canadian HIV/AIDS Legal Network
1240 Bay Street, Suite 600
Toronto, Ontario M5R 3A7